DRYING COMPLEX "SVH"
A drying complex is intended for drying whole walnuts in shell, as well as hazelnuts etc.
The main advantages of the complex are a relatively short drying time and the ability to dry all nuts evenly. The equipment is marked by energy-saving features.
Using the “SVG” Drying Complex, nuts are dried in the temperature range from 25 to 65 ° C.
The raw material is placed in the tank for drying. There is a screw in the middle of the tank, which allows stirring the product for uniform drying.
In the technology of drying we use energy saving systems. We receive warm air from the heaters heated by the water system. This solution allows the use of boilers for heating water of various types (fuelwood, gas or electric).
Modes of operation can be either manual or fully automatic.
Each of the tanks is fully autonomous in operation (while one tank is being loaded, the second is drying the raw materials).
- depends on the input moisture content of walnuts and ranges from 2000 to 12000 kg /d, depending on the number of tanks. This indicator may change if the drying mode is changed;
- net volume is 5 m3.
- Dimensions of each of the tanks are 2000 * 2000 * 3600 mm (may vary depending on the disposal, the height of the industrial premises. (Agreed with the client)).
- Capacity of one heater: 30-35kW / h
- Rotational speed of screw: 4-12 rpm (is regulated)
- Power consumption: up to 4 kW