WALNUT CRACKER "ODM – 994/250"
The equipment is intended for cracking the shell of nuts. It is characterized by high performance and high quality materials.
A machine is intended for cracking walnuts in the processing industry.
270 walnuts per minute (~ 200 kg/h)
- The machine has mechanisms for regulation of clearance spaces among hammers (from 0 to 5 mm) and hammer impact force for effective split of walnuts of various fractions (size sorting or calibration of walnuts is not required before cracking);
- Power supply parameters: voltage (380 ± 22) V, frequency (50 ± 1) Hz;
- Power consumption – not greater than 1,6 kW;
- Dimensions: 725 х 905 х 1690 mm;
- Weight: 360 kg (without container).
The manufacturer of this equipment is the “Special Design and Technology Bureau of the G.S.Pisarenko Institute for Problems of Strength National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine”